Over this course we examine important data. information, perspectives and insights into drug and alcohol addiction. Addiction to drugs and alcohol is an oft overlooked, but very important issue in our society.
Over this course we hope to cover some basic information on drugs and alcohol. The area of addiction and drugs and alcohol is a very large issue.
The QQI Level 5 Community Addiction Studies Component Certificate is aimed at participants who wish to expand their knowledge of addiction, drugs and their use/misuse.
Learners who successfully complete the QQI Level 5 Community Addiction Studies Minor Award will:
- gain a knowledge of addiction, different drugs and their effects
- become familiar with the process of addiction
- gain a knowledge of how addiction effects individuals, families, and communities
- develop skills in communicating about drug/alcohol issues and addiction
- develop skills in understanding appropriate responses to addiction
- develop a critical awareness of attitudes towards addiction
This course contains some useful information for The learning Curve Institute teachers & trainers.
This is a Work in Progress & is currently under construction